Sunday, May 6, 2007

KNITTER TEA SWAP 3

Here's my questionnaire for the KTS3. I'm really getting into these swaps. This will be my 2nd one. I like making/buying things for people. Oh...the getting part is great too!!!


Email: bje333 AT yahoo DOT com

Do you have a blog? Y/N Y just started one

Blog Address: http://bj-the-knit-newbie.blogspot.com/

If a knitblogger, how frequently do you post? Be honest! I JUST STARTED!! SO NOT MUCH THERE YET.

Mailing Address: HOUSTON TX

Restrictions on type of tea? Only green, black, herbal etc? PREFER DECAF AND NO CHAMOMILLE.

Treat preference? ANYTHING GLUTEN FREE (I HAVE WHEAT INTOLERANCE) & NO STRAWBERRY.

Yarn color preferences? BRIGHT JEWEL TONES, LOVE VARIEGATED!! PURPLE, GREEN, RED, BLUE, AQUA, BLACK. NO ORANGE OR YELLLOW OR BROWN.

Sock knitter? NOT YET

Will you take an international pal? YES

Any allergies or things you want your pal to know? NOT WITH YARN. BUT ALLERGIC TO STRAWBERRIES AND WHEAT INTOLERANT SO GLUTEN FREE.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

wish I'd seen this swap - just my sort of thing!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.